Sunday, December 24, 2006

Would you mind terribly

if I were to position myself

right up against you

behind you

here on this crowded subway train

i know it's a cliche, but..

i get claustrophobic

crowds, you know

nowhere to escape

fantasies do not provide the escape

that they once did

time to get to grips with reality

so rather than fantasising about you

i'd like to get to grips with you instead

don't worry, i have the good manners

to wait for the train to rock back

so that you might fall into my arms

instead of me having to accost you

i'll take hold of your hips

with one hand

while the other hand

slips discretely inside

your red jacket

as i proceed to run my fingertips

gently up and down

your spine

and if you were to push back against me

you would feel

the evidence that your aroma

is having on my dick

as my wandering hand

moves round to your front

as, cloaked in secrecy within your red jacket

my daring fingertips

begin their ascent

til they are encircling

your nipple

and all the way down

til they are stroking

your thigh

as the firm hand that i hold you with

pulls you back towards me

so that the whole of your body

is resting against me

as you become all too aware

that your short dark hair

has left you exposed

to my nibbles

my kisses

my breath on your neck

your earlobe

your shoulders

your everything

as my hand slides down your arm

to take your hand

and manoeuvre it towards

the pole, in front of you

as you do likewise

with your other hand

and now

if we were to take leave of our senses

and lose track of who and where we are

i'd reach my hand round

and unzip your trousers

and pull them down

to your knees

i'd unzip my trousers

and take hold of my dick

til i'm pushing against you

then

with both hands on your hips

i push the head of my dick

tentatively in

then thrust my shaft

til i'm all the way in

til i'm fucking you hard

hard and deep

as the stresses of work

fall from you

and as for the commuters

they won't mind

they've got papers to hide behind

secrets to hide

and if someone were to motion

that they'd like to get off

i'd move you over to the wall

and take you there

my teeth in your shoulders

my cock in your cunt

And if you were to motion

That you'd like to get off

Before we have chance

To play this fantasy out

I'd step aside

Step out of your way

For I can still savour you

forever.