Sunday, December 24, 2006

It strikes me that the inherent problem with writing a tease blog is that, by definition, it's a bit of an anti-climax. Take the previous post as an example: I was really happy with it until I figured that I had to "end" it somehow, and that ending it with orgasm kinda defeats the purpose of a tease blog. So I apologise to anyone who felt that the ending was a bit of a damp squib. Particularly to the woman on whom that fantasy was based, in the vain hope that she is reading this! Maybe I should hand out business cards or something...

Now my ideal remedy for the "climax" dilemma is to take a more tantric approach and focus on the experience rather than the end, but I'm aware that erotic blogs can't go on forever! Some of us have got lives to live!

So, erm, any fucking suggestions?