Friday, December 29, 2006

You might recall that at the start of this blog, I wrote a piece about a sexy cigarette break. This was based on the girl who works at my local store, whom I have this ongoing flirty thing over the counter with.

Her name is Anna (not her real name, but close enough), and I hope she knows just how sexy she is. She's been working there for all the 5 years that I've lived in this area, and during that time I've watched her grow in stature and in confidence. She has a natural authority about her and she wears it very well. She is bossy, stroppy, and VERY impatient! But she has the strongest-looking eyes you are ever likely to see, and I take great pleasure in making prolonged eye contact with her. As time goes by she looks more and more like the kind of bossy schoolteacher I used to fantasise about, and needless to say this pleases me enormously!

I have no plans to make a move on her, as she's married now and she has a child. But our little exchanges are such good fun because with so little, we seem to convey so much about who we are and what excites us. My theory is that she's a secret dominatrix, but that her guy doesn't really understand what that's about. I think she knows that I understand exactly what it's about, and I think she enjoys toying with that knowledge. I may be reading the signals wrong there, but she can always put me right! And she's so changeable...she's never the same twice, and that's so sexy. It's as if she remembers how she was with me last time, and makes a conscious effort to outwit me. And generally she succeeds.



Tonight she decided she was going to treat me like a naughty schoolboy. She said hello before I was expecting her to, which caught me off guard and she knew it. From that moment on she was the boss, and she proceeded to fix me with a piercing stare. I was left with no choice but to look away and smile, my lust for her achingly obvious. I looked back out of naughty curiosity and the stare was still there, but this time accompanied by a smile. She really did make me feel ashamed tonight, which was unnerving but still highly enjoyable.

Now the most erotic part of our transaction is usually the money changing hands, because sometimes the touch lingers for longer than it needs to. The most exciting part is not knowing whether that's going to happen or not. But tonight, nothing. She simply strolled off airily with a broad smile on her face, meaning I had to do the money thing with another (far less attractive!) member of staff. Damn! Still, for the third time in succession I left the store with an erection, and I think she knows this only too well. Twice looks like carelessness, but three times looks like a job well done.

You might wonder what all the fuss is about...after all, it's only being served in a shop. Well I'll tell you: it's about the little things. When you're working within a limited time frame, with a woman you know you can't have, every little thing becomes precious. Time slows down and your nervous system slows down with it, meaning that every glance feels stolen and every touch feels like a lingering embrace. And when the woman concerned knows the effect she is having, and how to skilfully manipulate it, then the whole experience becomes a very tantalising prospect.