Friday, December 22, 2006

This blog is an erotic celebration of all things tease. Unlike my other blogs which are straightforward sex blogs, this one is a lot more personal and hopefully a lot more creative. And it is intended to incorporate different tease-related stimuli, from stories to sites to articles that focus on tease and anything tease-related. Hopefully a bit of interactive stuff too. I'm open to suggestion, which given the nature of this blog is probably a good thing!

I really want to lay myself and my desires on the line with this blog, and it is with this in mind that I've been asking myself a few fundamental questions. Such as: it is ever truly acceptable/excusable to want what you can't have, and is it truly acceptable to promote the act (and the art) of wanting what you can't have? It seems to me that there are no easy answers to these questions, so I'm hoping that this blog will go some way to answering them. But the one thing I do know is that existential questions do not undermine the eroticism of the moment. And if the eroticism of the moment can be captured, or at the very least alluded to, then maybe that justifies itself.

Anyway I hate long boring intros, so enough with this and on with the tease...