Friday, December 29, 2006

THE RIGHT TO TOUCH

Yes, we are tightly packed

On this crowded subway train

But that doesn't give you

The right to touch

Yes, our bodies may brush together

As the train rocks from side to side

But that doesn't give you

The right to touch

It gives you the right to inhale

My powerful perfumed aroma

And it gives you the right to imagine

All the things that you'd do to me

It gives you the right to think about

What I'm like when I've worked up a sweat

But none of this could possibly give you

The right to touch

Say, have you met my boyfriend behind me?

He's the one who can say "She is mine"

And while you've tentatively tried to put your hand on my leg

He's been running his hand up my spine

Now he's whispering words of excitement

As he nibbles and sucks on my ear

His breathing is hard, his voice is hushed

So that none such as you can hear

I smile at the prospect of what he suggests

As he starts to nibble my shoulder

And as my slow tongue encircles my lips

His hands grow bolder and bolder

One by one he unbuttons my shirt

And starts to caress my breasts

I think I'll need something to sink my teeth into

Perhaps you could lend me your chest?

That way, I could bend forward

And his hands could slide down to my hips

A surge of excitement will fill my body

As he unbuckles and then he unzips

He pushes my skirt right up to my waist

As the train continues to rock

And as I start to bite hard on your nipple

He feeds me the head of his cock

Then all the way, til the base of his shaft

Is in as far as it can get

And as he pounds me harder and harder

You'll see what I'm like when I've worked up a sweat

I'm wetter and wetter, as faster and faster

He pounds me and pounds me and pounds me again

I hope that today will be a lesson well learned

There are men and then there are MEN

He's pounding me into submission

Til it all becomes much too much

You can watch me cum, you can watch me go

None of it gives you

The right to touch