Monday, January 01, 2007

I will lay you down

On your pink silken sheets

And I will pamper you

I will ease your foot

From it's glove-like shoe

And I will kiss it

Stroke it

Run my tongue along the base

Take each toe into my mouth

Kiss my way up to your ankle

Raise your leg into the air

Up to the heavens

As I, on my knees

Kiss my way up your stockinged leg

To the back of your knee

Apparently it's an erogenous zone

Personally I'm not convinced

But I'm happy to give it a try

And if you like the way I'm stimulating you there

Perhaps you might offer me

The exqusite privilege

Of ascending higher

Stroking your thigh

As my kisses follow

And when I reach the top of your stocking

Having pushed up your skirt

I'm going to switch to my tongue

Allow it to glide along the soft tender flesh

As you melt into the bed

After a hard day at the office

And you bite your lip with anticipation

As your legs part further

With my gentle stroking hand

So that my tongue

May slither into position

Between your legs

Teasing you thru your underwear

As the first few whimpers

Pass from your lips

You move your hand down

To run thru my hair

I take hold of it

Run it slowly up your body

Til our clasped hands are encircling

Your nipple

As I softly nibble

Your lips

Thru your wet underwear

I love teasing you like this

I could tease you all night, if you so desire

But if you desire

I could take them off

With my teeth

Tug them down gently

Til I'm holding your foot once more

And start all over again

Only this time

When I arrive at

The promised land

I intend to stay there

Until you cum.