Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Do you think you might like it

If I were to gently run my nails

Along your zipper

Or would that be too informal?

We have only just met, after all.

So perhaps

To preserve the formality

I might be persuaded

To gently run my nails

Across your cheek

Would that spare blushes all round?

And perhaps

As we dispense with the formalities

I might be persuaded

To allow my nails

To wander

Softly

Over your lips

Your stubble

Your neck

Do you like my nails?

I painted them especially

As artists do

Deceptively soft

Deceptively sharp

And would you like them all the more

If they ran over your shirt

Stroking your chest

Make you breathe hard

And feel like a man

Would you like it if I

Were to unbutton your shirt

And softly stroke

Your nipple

And perhaps

If you were to loosen up

I might be inclined

To use my teeth

My tongue

My breath

On your nipple

As my wandering hand

Is stroking your hip bone

And my other hand

Runs up your leg

Or, to be more specific

The inside of your thigh

And if we were to get to know each other

I might be persuaded

To slide that hand

Between your legs

Stroking your balls

Thru your trousers

And so we arrive at the point

At which we began

As I play with your zipper

Once again

So should we dispense with the formalities now?

Or is the click of my heels

As I calmly walk away

A more enticing prospect?